built by my hubby Paul Ray

attic

messy attic

messy attic
pink couch i made W pillows

here is a couch i made

i made this celing fan

my room

boys room so far

~! as of today...i am this far~!

3rd floor addition

3rd floor addition

yea 3 more rooms !!

yea 3 more rooms !!

Monday, May 3, 2010

what progress

Spent the last few days completing the walls and carpet and trim, whew~! It was a little harder than i thought and my husband had to help me with some of the cutting and measuring. Also the living room wall was to short and already in place, so he just filled in the spot with caulk, so i am waiting on that one wall to be done for real.Hahaha but it seems done now to me. I guess tomorrow i will be doing the trim on the floors. And always on the look out for doll house items!

No comments:

Post a Comment